Symbolic Spiral

11:42:00 PM Henna Rose 0 Comments

A spiral is an important symbol that has been used throughout the years. It is a gradually widening curve which moves away from its center as it revolves around its point. For some, a spiral symbolizes growth or progression. It also represents constant change. The movement shown by the symbol shows development, the changes that we experience as we grow and move forward. These are the reasons why I chose the symbol as the name of this blog. A spiral adeptly signifies our journey in life -- from childhood to adult age.

Within a Spiral aims to serve as my trunk of thoughts throughout this journey I am in. It will contain the stories of my life: my career, my relationship with the people around me, and travels. It will also be a platform for my literary works which I am planning to start in the months to come. I hope that through this, I would get to give you a glimpse of my life and share to you my literary pieces, the products of my creative mind.

What a way to start on a day that comes once in four years! I am so excited! I am looking forward to the days that we will be sharing together.

❤️
Henna

0 comments: