First

8:53:00 PM Henna Rose 0 Comments

You've been wandering my dreams lately
And it makes me wonder why
It's been years without communication
Let alone a single goodbye

We were young and silly then
All we think of is temporary
But despite knowing less, we created more --
Something magical and extraordinary

We talk and laugh, walk and run
And do things together
We get lost in our reality
But we enjoy the company of each other

You were there to protect me
To give support and love
How I wish it did not end
But circumstances took away something that I have

We drifted away little by little
Until we fell apart
It doesn't hurt much before
But now, it breaks my heart

It's cruel that fate let us meet
In a time and place that's just not right
But there's a hope in me
That the stars will align again for us at sight

0 comments: